The Abbott Aerospace Technical Library is our collection of reference material, analysis tools and market information. Like all libraries these materials are available without charge. Please read our Technical Library FAQs.
All the library material is available through tags. For example, if you select the tag “spreadsheets” the library search engine will return all of the spreadsheet entries. You can then select more tags to refine your search. Or you can text search the entire library using the search function.
The library has 3 main areas: Technical Papers & Reports, Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets and Aerospace Market Analysis Information.
We love that we are able to make all of the library materials available for free. If you want to help us continue to expand our work please make a donation. Any contribution is received with gratitude.
16,852 Documents in our Technical Library
- AA-SM-014-007 AA-SM-014-007 Combined Buckling of Cylinder Free analysis spreadsheet, based on the ...
- AA-SM-014-006 AA-SM-014-006 Buckling of Cylinder due to Torsion Free analysis spreadsheet, based ...
- AFGM-2017-01 Air Force Guidance Memorandum to Air Force Instruction 21-101, Aircraft ...
- AFHRL-TP-89-28 Design for Maintainability; What Military Standards Do and Don’t Say
- DOD-JAN-2001 Systems Engineering Fundamentals
Technical Papers & Reports
This is our collection of public domain references. All of the material we make available has been placed in the public domain by the authors/owners. If you believe this is not the case and any of the library material is not in the public domain please let us know. If you have any reference material that you would like to see included in the library we would love to hear from you.
Market Analysis and Market Information
Our newest addition to the library is an on-going series of articles on the aircraft and aerospace market. These are part quantitative and part qualitative and introduce a new aspect to the competencies within Abbott Aerospace.