The Freedom to Comply
Dealing with the move and keeping up with the business of being in business had kept me busy 24-7 for a while.
The process of this move has given me reason for ...
Copyright And How Not To Do It
This is a cautionary tale of an individual's perception of copyright law and how not to deal with a perceived infringement of an interpretation of copyright law.
Our web supremo, Mike, let ...
Guilt by Association
I have resumed traveling again after a few years of COVID restrictions. When I am traveling I am not working all the time (this is a rarity) and traveling gives me time to think....
The Unbearable Lightness of Being Stupid
We have returned back to the UK. This has been great after over 20 years away. Everything is the same and everything has changed.
Anna and I were in a typical English ...
We Enjoy Bringing The Best Engineering And Project
Decision Making To Any Aerospace Development Program
Founded in Ontario Canada in 2008, Abbott Aerospace started helping modification programs and aircraft startups with composite structures development. As we grew we added new competencies and experience and now we cover clean sheet configuration to certification management of composite and metallic structures, mechanical systems, landing gear and loads engineering.
Within each discipline we have broad knowledge and operate from kit aircraft to part 25 commercial aircraft. We have also gained experience of unique platforms such as powered parachutes, wing in ground effect vehicles, supersonic transport aircraft and semi dirigible flying wings.
The Abbott Aerospace Technical Library
The Abbott Aerospace Technical Library brings together our PDF reference library of Technical Papers & Reports, analysis spreadsheets for Microsoft Excel, Excel add-ins, Market Information and Analysis, and other references and tools we have created or discovered.
Our library material is available for free. We reached over 750,000 downloads in 2018. We have improved the library many times and it depends on your donations for maintenance and upgrades.
The Technical Library Relies On Generous Contributions From Our Users. Please Help Us To Maintain, Expand and Improve The Library By Making A Donation. A Donation Of Any Amount Is Greatly Appreciated
The Abbott Aerospace Technical Library Contains 17,004 Documents
2,204,690 Total Library Downloads
Search The Technical Library
Newest Library Additions
- ADPO10769 Occurrence of Corrosion in AirframesThe purpose of this lecture is to provide an overview ...
- MIL-STD-1759 Rivets and Rivet Type Fasteners Preferred for DesignThe purpose of this book form standard is to provide ...
- MIL-STD-810G Environmental Engineering Considerations and Laboratory TestsThis standard contains materiel acquisition program planning and engineering direction ...
- MIL-R-7885D General Specification for Rivets, Blind, Structural, Mechanically Locked Spindle and Friction Locked SpindleThis specification covers mechanically locked spindle and friction locked spindle ...
Popular Library Items
- Inch and Metric Drill Bit Size Chart
- Analysis and Design of Composite and Metallic Flight Vehicle Structures
- All Simple Beam Analysis Spreadsheets Uploaded!
- Fastener Thread Diameters and Installation Torques
- Lug Analysis Spreadsheets
- Cozzone Beam Section Shape Factor k
- NASA TM-X-73305 Astronautics Structures Manual Volume I
Abbott Aerospace Engineering Services
Reduce Your Technical and Financial Risk
We help aerospace companies create, modify, and fly unique and exciting aircraft. From clean sheet design to certification and in-service support, no other engineering service provider can match our competence and experience.
We train and mentor our clients’ in-house engineering teams. We also help our clients create internal methods, processes and entire engineering systems – all supporting the goal of type certification, production certification and a safe and economical aircraft product.