The FAA has published the airworthiness criteria for the Model JAS4-1 Powered-lift aircraft. (https://public-inspection.federalregister.gov/2022-23962.pdf)
If you read the preamble, Joby applied for the type certificate on November 2 2018. It has taken ...
All analysts know that a solution to a problem is only as good and the boundary conditions used to define the problem.
The same principle can be applied to other aspects of ...
We Enjoy Bringing The Best Engineering And Project
Decision Making To Any Aerospace Development Program
Founded in Ontario Canada in 2008, Abbott Aerospace started helping modification programs and aircraft startups with composite structures development. As we grew we added new competencies and experience and now we cover clean sheet configuration to certification management of composite and metallic structures, mechanical systems, landing gear and loads engineering.
Within each discipline we have broad knowledge and operate from kit aircraft to part 25 commercial aircraft. We have also gained experience of unique platforms such as powered parachutes, wing in ground effect vehicles, supersonic transport aircraft and semi dirigible flying wings.
The Abbott Aerospace Technical Library
The Abbott Aerospace Technical Library brings together our PDF reference library of Technical Papers & Reports, analysis spreadsheets for Microsoft Excel, Excel add-ins, Market Information and Analysis, and other references and tools we have created or discovered.
Our library material is available for free. We reached over 750,000 downloads in 2018. We have improved the library many times and it depends on your donations for maintenance and upgrades.
The Technical Library Relies On Generous Contributions From Our Users. Please Help Us To Maintain, Expand and Improve The Library By Making A Donation. A Donation Of Any Amount Is Greatly Appreciated
The Abbott Aerospace Technical Library Contains 17,004 Documents
2,130,396 Total Library Downloads
Search The Technical Library
Newest Library Additions
- ADPO10769 Occurrence of Corrosion in AirframesThe purpose of this lecture is to provide an overview ...
- MIL-STD-1759 Rivets and Rivet Type Fasteners Preferred for DesignThe purpose of this book form standard is to provide ...
- MIL-STD-810G Environmental Engineering Considerations and Laboratory TestsThis standard contains materiel acquisition program planning and engineering direction ...
- MIL-R-7885D General Specification for Rivets, Blind, Structural, Mechanically Locked Spindle and Friction Locked SpindleThis specification covers mechanically locked spindle and friction locked spindle ...
Popular Library Items
- Inch and Metric Drill Bit Size Chart
- All Simple Beam Analysis Spreadsheets Uploaded!
- Analysis and Design of Composite and Metallic Flight Vehicle Structures
- V-n Diagram Spreadsheet – Free Download
- NASA TM-X-73305 Astronautics Structures Manual Volume I
- Sheet Metal Wire Gauge Sizes Table Chart
- Fastener Thread Diameters and Installation Torques
- Cozzone Beam Section Shape Factor k
Reduce Your Technical and Financial Risk
We help aerospace companies create, modify, and fly unique and exciting aircraft. From clean sheet design to certification and in-service support, no other engineering service provider can match our competence and experience.
We train and mentor our clients’ in-house engineering teams. We also help our clients create internal methods, processes and entire engineering systems – all supporting the goal of type certification, production certification and a safe and economical aircraft product.