We Enjoy Bringing The Best Engineering And Project
Decision Making To Any Aerospace Development Program
Founded in Ontario Canada in 2008, Abbott Aerospace started helping modification programs and aircraft startups with composite structures development. As we grew we added new competencies and experience and now we cover clean sheet configuration to certification management of composite and metallic structures, mechanical systems, landing gear and loads engineering.
Within each discipline we have broad knowledge and operate from kit aircraft to part 25 commercial aircraft. We have also gained experience of unique platforms such as powered parachutes, wing in ground effect vehicles, supersonic transport aircraft and semi dirigible flying wings.
The Abbott Aerospace Technical Library
The Abbott Aerospace Technical Library brings together our PDF reference library of Technical Papers & Reports, analysis spreadsheets for Microsoft Excel, Excel add-ins, Market Information and Analysis, and other references and tools we have created or discovered.
Our library material is available for free. We reached over 750,000 downloads in 2018. We have improved the library many times and it depends on your donations for maintenance and upgrades.
The Technical Library Relies On Generous Contributions From Our Users. Please Help Us To Maintain, Expand and Improve The Library By Making A Donation. A Donation Of Any Amount Is Greatly Appreciated
The Abbott Aerospace Technical Library Contains 16,891 Documents
932,818 Total Library Downloads
Search The Technical Library
Newest Library Additions
- AA-SM-026-122 AA-SM-026-122 Beam Analysis – Compression Flexure – Fixed One End, ...
- AA-SM-026-121 AA-SM-026-121 Beam Analysis – Compression Flexure – Fixed One End, ...
- AA-SM-026-120 AA-SM-026-120 Beam Analysis – Compression Flexure – Fixed Both Ends, ...
- AA-SM-026-119 AA-SM-026-119 Beam Analysis – Compression Flexure – Fixed Both Ends, ...
- AA-SM-026-118 AA-SM-026-118 Beam Analysis – Compression Flexure – Simply Supported and ...
Popular Library Items
- The Boeing 737 MAX Problem and the Progressive Fallacy
- All Simple Beam Analysis Spreadsheets Uploaded!
- New Stress Analysis Spreadsheets – Von Mises and Principal Stresses
- Analysis and Design of Composite and Metallic Flight Vehicle Structures
- Sheet Metal Wire Gauge Sizes Table Chart
- NASA TM-X-73305 Astronautics Structures Manual Volume I
- Cozzone Beam Section Shape Factor k
In 2015 we relocated our corporate operations and key staff to the Cayman Islands to take advantage of the unique business environment, IP protection aspects and to be able to attract the best people. It gives our clients an extra reason to come and see us.
We offer world class conference facilities and an exceptional environment for any meeting or review.
Reduce Your Technical and Financial Risk
We help aerospace companies create, modify, and fly unique and exciting aircraft. From clean sheet design to certification and in-service support, no other engineering service provider can match our competence and experience.
We train and mentor our clients’ in-house engineering teams. We also help our clients create internal methods, processes and entire engineering systems – all supporting the goal of type certification, production certification and a safe and economical aircraft product.