We Enjoy Bringing The Best Engineering And Project
Decision Making To Any Aerospace Development Program
Founded in Ontario Canada in 2008, Abbott Aerospace started helping modification programs and aircraft startups with composite structures development. As we grew we added new competencies and experience and now we cover clean sheet configuration to certification management of composite and metallic structures, mechanical systems, landing gear and loads engineering.
Within each discipline we have broad knowledge and operate from kit aircraft to part 25 commercial aircraft. We have also gained experience of unique platforms such as powered parachutes, wing in ground effect vehicles, supersonic transport aircraft and semi dirigible flying wings.
The Abbott Aerospace Technical Library
The Abbott Aerospace Technical Library brings together our PDF reference library of Technical Papers & Reports, analysis spreadsheets for Microsoft Excel, Excel add-ins, Market Information and Analysis, and other references and tools we have created or discovered.
Our library material is available for free. We reached over 750,000 downloads in 2018. We have improved the library many times and it depends on your donations for maintenance and upgrades.
The Technical Library Relies On Generous Contributions From Our Users. Please Help Us To Maintain, Expand and Improve The Library By Making A Donation. A Donation Of Any Amount Is Greatly Appreciated
The Abbott Aerospace Technical Library Contains 16,892 Documents
1,095,451 Total Library Downloads
Search The Technical Library
Newest Library Additions
- AA-SM-291 AA-SM-290 – Lap Splice Load Distribution. Free Engineering Spreadsheet In association ...
- AA-SM-290 AA-SM-290 – Doubler Load Distribution. Free Engineering Spreadsheet In association with ...
- AA-SM-026-122 AA-SM-026-122 Beam Analysis – Compression Flexure – Fixed One End, ...
- AA-SM-026-121 AA-SM-026-121 Beam Analysis – Compression Flexure – Fixed One End, ...
- AA-SM-026-120 AA-SM-026-120 Beam Analysis – Compression Flexure – Fixed Both Ends, ...
Popular Library Items
- Inch and Metric Drill Bit Size Chart
- Analysis and Design of Composite and Metallic Flight Vehicle Structures
- Neuber Method for Reducing Elastic Stress Values
- Sheet Metal Wire Gauge Sizes Table Chart
- Cozzone Beam Section Shape Factor k
- FAA-H-8083-31 Vol 2
- Landing Gear – Rational Spin-Up and Spring-Back Loads
- All Simple Beam Analysis Spreadsheets Uploaded!
In 2015 we relocated our corporate operations and key staff to the Cayman Islands to take advantage of the unique business environment, IP protection aspects and to be able to attract the best people. It gives our clients an extra reason to come and see us.
We offer world class conference facilities and an exceptional environment for any meeting or review.
Reduce Your Technical and Financial Risk
We help aerospace companies create, modify, and fly unique and exciting aircraft. From clean sheet design to certification and in-service support, no other engineering service provider can match our competence and experience.
We train and mentor our clients’ in-house engineering teams. We also help our clients create internal methods, processes and entire engineering systems – all supporting the goal of type certification, production certification and a safe and economical aircraft product.